Optimized for Quality and Speed
The following list details the equipment and tooling EB Industries utilizes to perform electron beam welding, laser welding, and laser hermetic sealing operations. A whole range of additional support equipment, such as circulating furnace, aqueous cleaner, vapor degreasing and ultrasonic cleaning equipment, are also employed for specific processes.
Electron Beam Welding Equipment
All of our electron beam welding equipment feature:
Automatic Rapid Vacuum Cycling • Computer Control and Digital Displays • CNC Table Control
- 5 Electron Beam Welders
- Up to 76” in Length (With Chamber Extensions as Needed)
- Low Voltage (60 kV) and High Voltage (150 kV)
- 5-Axis CNC Capabilities. Automated Joint Tracking
Laser Welding Equipment
- 10 Laser Welders
- 50W – 4,000W Class I and Class IV
- CNC (Up to 5 Axis) Workstations
- Disc, Fiber and Nd:YAG lasers available
- All lasers capable of Pulsed or Continuous Wave modes with or without wobble head
Complete Computer Control of all Weld Parameters:
- Pulse Shaping;
- Pulse Width;
- Beam Energy;
- Repetition Rate.
Laser Welding or Electron Beam?
Unsure about which process is best for your requirement in terms of quality and cost effectiveness? We’ve made a detailed guide full of the information you need to make a smart decision. Download it now.See This